Bat Tights

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Batman65

Re: Bat Tights

Post by Batman65 »

I am sure you will look just as great when your suit is completed. I think I can safely speak for a lot of us here when I say, we can't wait to see it!
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Never for one minute think that of yourself in any situation! Just know how good you'll feel about yourself when you wear it and that happiness should always stay within you. Can't wait to see the results!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Hi Dredd,
I agree with the rest of our fellow Bat-Fans, NEVER EVER think that of Yourself. Try thinking of this:
Seeing You in the Bat Suit will inspire someone else to "go for It!" who might not have even wanted to reach a goal like You are reaching it.
Peace to You and Yours, my Friend, and of course......cheers,
Larry
maniac cop 5

Post by maniac cop 5 »

Several years ago I was walking around downtown Burbank and saw a guy with no legs and one arm on a cart, going in and out of stores. He moved quickly and with a practiced ease that amazed me.
I've been a cop for 33 years and to me that guy was the biggest hero I've ever seen. He met life on it's own terms and conquered it.
Dredd, you're a hero too.
Soon you'll have a suit that will reflect the real you inside.
Catwoman_Jess

Post by Catwoman_Jess »

Just saw this thread...and, wow, I'm really amazed at all of you. Just proves that true fans put the heart in fandom. :) You've even made this hardened criminal feline show her soft side! Happy to know you all.
batjonsey36

Post by batjonsey36 »

Can't wait to see Dredd in his tights, belt, trunks and cape!!!!

Right on! Never ever think you can't wear this and do it justice! I can't wait to see you and your costume in full force!

I am so glad myself and others here can help you fulfill your dream!

So, will it be "Dreddman?" ;)
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Doug speaks for all of us Dredd!!!!!!
Keep on going for it Dredd!!!!!

Cheers,
Larry
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

Well,I know everybodys been waiting to see me in my Bat Tights.So,without further waiting here I am in the Bat Tights with a pair of Bat Trunks from Williams Studio 2 that I got from Christmas money that I got last year.I would've worn the Utility Belt that I received from another member but it's a little to tight around the waist and I need to breath so he's sending me an extension piece to put in so that breathing can begin.I had to modify the tights a little so that I can use the "Bat-Room" while fighting crime.The cowl is getting fixed and my cape will be started soon.I'll be posting more pictures as the costume pieces get done.I'd like to thank everyone for their donations of my costume and there will be more to come.So until then,I'll see you "Same Bat Time,Same Bat Channel!!!!"
100_0947.JPG
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Looking Good, Ol' Chum, Looking VERY Good! We all are looking forward to more pictures!

Cheers,
Larry
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Looking great, DB! All of us here promise not to reveal your secret ID! :)
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
maniac cop 5

Post by maniac cop 5 »

Looks great dredd!!!
You'll be stalking those shadowy Gotham alleys any time now!
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

Looks fantastic Danny! One step at a time here. I can't wait to see you in the completed suit!
Aussie Batfan

Post by Aussie Batfan »

Looking great! Well done. Always a thrill to see a Board member assembling their costume.
Take care,
Terry
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Awesome! Can't wait for more pics !
batjonsey36

Post by batjonsey36 »

You look great Daniel! Can't wait to see you with the cowl on and cape as well! WIlliams studio does amazing work!