1966 TV Series Logo 3D wall display

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
TheBatfan

1966 TV Series Logo 3D wall display

Post by TheBatfan »

So I picked up one of the 3d sculpted TV series logo wall displays and decided to not just paint it but go a step further.. the lettering is laser cut acrylic suspend off the display board. Painted and made by me :)

TheBatfan

Re: 1966 TV Series Logo 3D wall display

Post by TheBatfan »

oh yeah if you have not seen the logo its 15.5" x 8.75" the total size is 18 wide by 15 tall
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Pretty neat.
svl

Post by svl »

Great job!

Suggestion for you- if you could suspend the logo (bat) off the board, you could put a simple battery operated LED behind it (color of your choice) and backlight the logo. Would look pretty slick, I imagine. :)
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Cool. Is "In Color" your addition to the manufactured version? I can't find the original 3D logo online. Who makes it?

Cheers,

QQ
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

Quillpen Quirch wrote:Cool. Is "In Color" your addition to the manufactured version? I can't find the original 3D logo online. Who makes it?

Cheers,

QQ

The logos are not a mass manufactured product sold in stores they are a "garage Kit" type of custom item that is fan produced and sold fan to fan(and VERY hard to get).. I had to paint the logo it comes unpainted and made the display board and the IN COLOR as well..
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

svl wrote:Great job!

Suggestion for you- if you could suspend the logo (bat) off the board, you could put a simple battery operated LED behind it (color of your choice) and backlight the logo. Would look pretty slick, I imagine. :)

Might be cool but wanted to keep it close to the original...but interesting idea..
burkestudio

Post by burkestudio »

That is way cool!!!

Nice personal touches too Batfan!

-Jeremy
Same Bat Time! Same Bat Channel!
Technical Artist & Designer
Facebook: Burke Studio
eBay: jerburke http://www.ebay.com/usr/jerburke?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
Etsy: BurkeStudio
Instagram: BurkeStudio