Old Batgirl project and custom I ordered

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
GaryMF

Old Batgirl project and custom I ordered

Post by GaryMF »

A few years ago, after stumbling acrosst he 1st ever Int' MegoCon in NYC, I bought an old Mego Batgirl, and using connections I made at the con, was goign to buy parts and try to turn her into a Yvonne Craig 66 Batgirl.

I bought a purple helmet, boots and bodysuit, and spray paint, but never got very far!!

Then I discovred a guy who made customs, and bouhgt the one next to her.

Of course now, years later, I discovered Figures Toy Cmopany and just bought new versions of each.

I had found this Mego Batcycle in a vintage shop in Hawaii of all places. My plan was to try and turn it into a Batgirl Cycle But never did. I am not very handy so probably better that I did not.

Maybe someone on here would to do it for a fee?? :)
Batgirls.jpg