Lego 1966 Batman TV Batcave upgrade and a question

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
dreddbatfan

Lego 1966 Batman TV Batcave upgrade and a question

Post by dreddbatfan »

I just shot a video of the first upgrade to the Lego 1966 Batman Batcave set and I want to post it not only to this board but other sites.I want to have the Batman theme as background music and I was wondering if I can do it without any legal problems?I still have to edit the video but I thought I'd ask about the music before I post it.Thanks for the advice and I'll be posting the video soon.

Danny Redd
(dreddbatfan)
Ben Bentley

Re: Lego 1966 Batman TV Batcave upgrade and a question

Post by Ben Bentley »

dreddbatfan wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:00 pm I just shot a video of the first upgrade to the Lego 1966 Batman Batcave set and I want to post it not only to this board but other sites.I want to have the Batman theme as background music and I was wondering if I can do it without any legal problems?I still have to edit the video but I thought I'd ask about the music before I post it.Thanks for the advice and I'll be posting the video soon.

Danny Redd
(dreddbatfan)
Realistically any use of music or other material that doesn't belong to you or hasn't been licensed for your intended purpose doesn't fly with YouTube etc in line with copyright laws. YouTube has increasingly sophisticated algorithms for detecting the use of copyright audio and visual content.
dreddbatfan

Re: Lego 1966 Batman TV Batcave upgrade and a question

Post by dreddbatfan »

Thanks Ben for the advice after thinking about it I'd rather be safe than sorry.I posted the video on youtube without the background music.I'm posting the video on the board in a minute so be watching for it.