Needed Artwork for Lego parts for 1966 Batcave Upgrade

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
dreddbatfan

Needed Artwork for Lego parts for 1966 Batcave Upgrade

Post by dreddbatfan »

My upgrade for my Lego 1966 Batcave set has come to a temporary halt.My help for the artwork for the Lego parts is delayed and I can't draw for my life.I was wondering if anyone here could help me with the artwork for the parts?If anyone can help I can send you the Lego parts so that you get the right sizes for the decals.I can also email you the screenshots of what I need for the decals.I can print out the decals if you send them all to me on one standard paper size in a PDF file.If anyone can help just PM me and we can get this started.Thanks to whoever can help me and Thanks again to all the great members of this message board.
Bat-Jay 2018

Re: Needed Artwork for Lego parts for 1966 Batcave Upgrade

Post by Bat-Jay 2018 »

I can help but I might be a year to late. I just re-joined.