I'm so upset I'm crying

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
dreddbatfan

I'm so upset I'm crying

Post by dreddbatfan »

Two years ago I had tmmello make me a pair of Bat-Cuffs and a Bat Laser Gun and they both turned out beautiful and they were my pride and joy of my collection.I kept them with my other 66 Batman items and I saw them everyday.Recently,I had wood flooring put in my apartment and I had to have my apartment emptied to have the floor put down.I had everything put in storage containers until the floor was put down.Well,everythings put back but I can't find my Bat-Cuffs and Laser Gun-I know I saw them just recently but now they're gone.I'm going to check the containers to see if they're in there but if there not then someone took them or they're gone.I'm so upset about it that I'm actually crying typing this post out.I can't have tmmello make some more because right now I can't reach him and I just can't afford them.I'm hoping and praying that I find them in the storage containers and I can have a sense of relief.If not,I'm out money and something that I'll regret loosing for a long time.If they're gone all I'll have is a picture of only the gun but not the Bat-Cuffs.Everyone who's reading this post say a lot of prayers that I find them.I'll keep everyone informed of good news or bad news.
PhotoGrid_1457835616051_zpsys3tue6f.jpg
Meule

Re: I'm so upset I'm crying

Post by Meule »

I hope you find them, but if not: Brad makes a killer pair of Bat-cuffs
https://www.etsy.com/listing/535609385/ ... e_active_7
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Surfer_Bat

Post by Surfer_Bat »

I echo the recommendation for Brad's Bat-Cuffs, super job and despite being Australian, was very easy to work with 😉
Dan E Kool

Post by Dan E Kool »

Moving can be very stressful. I always feel like something goes missing, too. But I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere, eventually. My dad had a motto: "It's always in the last place you look..." Gee, thanks, pops.
- Boy Genius
slybatman

Post by slybatman »

Surfer_Bat wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:26 pm I echo the recommendation for Brad's Bat-Cuffs, super job and despite being Australian, was very easy to work with 😉
Hey! lol :lol:
dreddbatfan

Post by dreddbatfan »

I FOUND THEM BOTH!!!!After practically tearing my whole apartment apart I found them in the top drawer of one of my dressers buried under a pile of other items.I can now sleep again as well as breath,no more crying.I'll be putting them with the rest of my 66 Batman items on the top shelf in my bedroom.They will go next to my CY Productions Utility Belt,My CY Productions Bat Radio,My Batman Cowl & my Green Hornet Gas Gun and Hornet Stinger from Factory Entertainment.Thanks to whoever was praying for me and giving me good luck,it worked.While I'm thinking about it,I looked at Brads Etsy store and Besides his Bat-Cuffs I saw his Bat Shield and I was wondering if anyone has bought one before and if they're worth the money?If I buy it does anybody know the exact colors for the blue and yellow stripes for the front?Thanks again for everyones well wishes and I hope to hear back about Brads Bat Shield.