Bat Hook 1:1 Template and questions

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
dreddbatfan

Bat Hook 1:1 Template and questions

Post by dreddbatfan »

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a 1:1 scale template for the Bat Hook?What color was the suction cup used,Black,Gray or Silver?What size was the suction cup?How was the suction cup attached to the hook?Do you get where I'm going with all these questions?I hope someone can give me some infor mation because I can't find anything on the message board that could help,I even checked the archives and no help there either.I tried looking on the internet and that wasn't any help either.Any help that anyone can give me would be appreciated.

dreddbatfan
maxresdefault.jpg
BH.jpg