model help

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
kvntrp

model help

Post by kvntrp »

i am working on the 1/6 scale model of the pattern cutter scene from the batman tv series episodes know as "catwomen dress to kill" but i don't know how big it need to be. maybe some know how i can email the person who sesign the prop for the scene????
Therin of Andor

Re: model help

Post by Therin of Andor »

I would keep in mind the heights of Yvonne Craig and Eartha Kitt, which is not usually considered for action figures in the various scales available. A 1:6 scale is typically a 12" figure, but the Barbie Batgirl and Catwoman would be too tall next to a Ken Batman. We see Batgirl strapped to the table in the pattern-cutter scene, so I would work out what figures are to represent Yvonne and Eartha and go from there.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
dell

Re: model help

Post by dell »

kvntrp wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:39 pm i am working on the 1/6 scale model of the pattern cutter scene from the batman tv series episodes know as "catwomen dress to kill" but i don't know how big it need to be. maybe some know how i can email the person who sesign the prop for the scene????
Considering the episode was filmed more than 50 years ago I wouldn't expect you will get an answer from the designer. Just make an educated guess on the size.
dell