Season 3 custom devices

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
seanrt

Season 3 custom devices

Post by seanrt »

Has anyone tried to make a replica of the bat phone answering machine and bat flyswatter that we see in season three?
Meule

Re: Season 3 custom devices

Post by Meule »

The flyswatter would be cool

"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Meule wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:57 am The flyswatter would be cool

That prop is only a selfie-stick and rubber table mat away...
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

Dr Cassandra and her Alvino ray gun by Ian McLean, on Flickr

I cheated with this pic, but Dr Cassandra really wants a (working?) Alvino ray gun.
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

I would LOVE to have a replica "Alvino Ray gun"! Also (because I love the episode) I would love to get a replica of the hot dog walkie-talkie from the episode "Surf's Up Joker's Under" it would be so funny to have! :)
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"