I need help regarding a 1/4 scale 1966 Bat Suit

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Planejack777

I need help regarding a 1/4 scale 1966 Bat Suit

Post by Planejack777 »

Well, first of all Happy New Year to all! I have just purchased the NECA 1/4 scale 1966 Batman and Robin. I hesitated for several years doing this, as I just wasn’t pleased with the very visible articulated joints....especially the torso! However, I didn’t want to let it slip by....and when I saw that some individuals had a Batsuit made for this figure, I was much impressed as to how it looked. So, may I please ask for some help in referring me to someone who might be able to make a suit for this figure? I unfortunately can’t sew, so to do it myself would not be possible.

Thank you,
Jack
Batfanman

Re: I need help regarding a 1/4 scale 1966 Bat Suit

Post by Batfanman »

While you await a response on this, here's a link to a related thread you may find of interest:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=31&p=53669&hilit=NE ... ale#p53669
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Thank you Batfanman.....that is what I ran across that started my interest. I hope someone can help in the purchase of a suit for this figure.
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I don't think this is the same thread-- but this one was what lead me to getting my figure done.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2358&p=20616&hilit= ... lly#p20616

Wally goes through his process step by step-- extremely helpful.
Planejack777

Post by Planejack777 »

Thank you AndyFish, I’ll study it before I begin with the “Surgery”!

Jack