DIY Batman Calendar

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
batbelfry

DIY Batman Calendar

Post by batbelfry »

Happy New Year all...in that spirit, I wanted to show you some examples of the calendar I made myself...I used the Norm Saunders 66 trading card images and uploaded them to VistaPrint. As you can see, some months I was able to use high quality images of the original paintings (found randomly on the web) and in other cases slightly lower quality images of the cards themselves. I hope this sparks your imaginations to do your own versions!!

calendar shots2.jpg
Meule

Re: DIY Batman Calendar

Post by Meule »

That looks pretty cool
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
elmrgraham

Post by elmrgraham »

Holy Excellent.
Blue Meanie

Post by Blue Meanie »

Really nice!