Jokers actual costume color

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Krimzon

Jokers actual costume color

Post by Krimzon »

Ok, so I can look at a million pictures on line and depending on the film or quality of the picture his suit can look anywhere from a Hot Pinkish color to a color between red and purple and sometimes it looks burgundy, I am doing a 1/6 scale figure that I had a Custom head sculpt made for and I have to put together his suit best I can and have found enough items that are pinstripe and a very light grey to almost white and can be dyed but I really don't know what color I should go with when dying it so it looks as close as it can to original. Since this is probably one of the best fan sites to exist with some great members I figured this would be the best place to ask. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thanks
hobbybuilder01

Re: Jokers actual costume color

Post by hobbybuilder01 »

magenta pink would be the color
wally wingert

Re: Jokers actual costume color

Post by wally wingert »

Fuchsia