Hey all, new to the board Andy seeking info

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
TK715LUKE

Hey all, new to the board Andy seeking info

Post by TK715LUKE »

I need to construct the movie “bomb” prop in a short amount of time. I’ve seen one in the hands of a Cosplayer that looked spot on. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction?
rajung

Re: Hey all, new to the board Andy seeking info

Post by rajung »

Its been so many years since I have made one but I do remember using a plastic dog ball.
Just looked up for one, and chewy.com .they do have plastic dog balls in many sizes.
You would need to paint, add a section of PVC pipe, close the end but not with a PVC cap, something that fits inside of it and add a nylon rope into the end.
https://www.chewy.com/virtually-indestr ... gIMPPD_BwE
rickrickrick

Re: Hey all, new to the board Andy seeking info

Post by rickrickrick »

Oops, I see you've posted requesting info twice. My reply is over in the merchandise section.

RRR
The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.