Tweeterhead maquettes display

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
danbar

Tweeterhead maquettes display

Post by danbar »

I have been trying to figure out how to best display my Tweeterhead maquettes. To this point, I have had them on several shelves of a glass curio cabinet. But they are so heavy, that I worry about the glass shelves. I also would really like to have them displayed all together. So this is what I have come up with for now. I had a custom case built. I have three tiers (levels) for the figures to stand on. I painted the base of the display case and the tiers the same shade of grey. And I lined the back of the case with an enlarged photo of the batcave interior.

I have Penguin on order directly through Tweeterhead. When he ships, they will also send a small circular base for the Joker to stand on, which will take up much less room. Hopefully they offer more options like this in the future. I love the large bases, but I will never get them all to fit in this case that way, and they tend to hide the figures in the back rows.

So, here is the display so far. I am very happy to see them together.
100_2129__1523230910_108_55_65_217.jpg
dodgr31

Re: Tweeterhead maquettes display

Post by dodgr31 »

Looks great!
Ben Bentley

Re: Tweeterhead maquettes display

Post by Ben Bentley »

That's a solid setup! Great job!