Rockin' Robin!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
wally wingert

Rockin' Robin!

Post by wally wingert »

Amazing job on my new Robin mannequin's hair by Sergio Lopez! Paintjob by Jim Ojala! Can't wait to get him set up and positioned next to my Batman figure in Planet Wallywood!
Attachments
Robin (4a).jpg
Robin (4a).jpg (99.61 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
Robin (3a).jpg
Robin (2a).jpg
Chuck Williams

Re: Rockin' Robin!

Post by Chuck Williams »

Looks great Wally!!! Short hair styles like that are tough to find decent wigs for. This works!!
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
Meule

Post by Meule »

Friggin awesome
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
wally wingert

Post by wally wingert »

And the Dynamic Duo are reunited once again in Planet Wallywood. I still have a few things to tweak, but here they are...
Attachments
IMG_9242a.jpg
IMG_9240a.jpg
IMG_9239a.jpg
IMG_9238a.jpg
IMG_9236a.jpg
IMG_9235a.jpg
Meule

Post by Meule »

Quite an improvement over the old mannequin, that's for sure. Takes your display to a whole new level.
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe