Help with resizing belt bucle

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Dark Detective

Help with resizing belt bucle

Post by Dark Detective »

Hi,

Does anyone know how to resize the batman belt buckle from 4" x 4 7/8" to 2.6 inches x 4 inches? I'm able to re-size it but I'm having a hard time printing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John
scottmandew

Re: Help with resizing belt bucle

Post by scottmandew »

If you set your printer to print at 65 percent, I think you'll get the size you want.
(To get that, I divided 2.6 by 4. The other measurement is 3.16875, so not quite 4".)
We thought we'd have to teach our son about the world. Turns out we have to teach the world about our son. They see a boy who cannot speak. We see a miracle who doesn't need words.
http://www.ourjourneywithoneofgodsmirac ... gspot.com/
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

Send me a pm with your email and I will send you a resized file
Chuck Williams

Post by Chuck Williams »

I feel your pain!
I fail miserably any time I try and print files to a specific size.
Kudos to the helpful folk here!!!! :)

Chuck...
Quick, Everyone, Flee for your lives, into the street!!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WilliamsStudio ... eller_info
TheBatfan

Post by TheBatfan »

yeah I always try and print from photoshop so that I can choose to print with the settings I want, using regular windows print is a total pain, you can also use a program that's free and really cool called Irfanview I use it 99% of the time to resize,crop, etc images.. its quick and simple