My DIY home made Bat-Utility Belt

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
antman67

My DIY home made Bat-Utility Belt

Post by antman67 »

I made my own Batman Utility belt from house hold items laying around. Cost? $0.00.
Basically I had all these things laying around that I could use & took a shot.
Actually came out better than I expected?
It's not exactly 1966 style as I attempted but still pretty good I thought?
I used cigarette boxes
Yellow duct tape
Bolts painted yellow
and velcro

If interested, my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z1adCLwRnA
Attachments
Batman Utility Belt.jpg
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
John Mack

Re: My DIY home made Bat-Utility Belt

Post by John Mack »

Works for me!
Music. BAT! Music.
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

NEAT ...the FINAL step ...go to a dollar store and find two kinds of gift bags bright shiny gold ..and rough shiny gold ..then find a picture the bat buckle ..and cut the bags to match ..when you have all the pieces cut ..laminate them together ..here is a picture of my version
antman67

Post by antman67 »

FLOYDLEWIS wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 pm NEAT ...the FINAL step ...go to a dollar store and find two kinds of gift bags bright shiny gold ..and rough shiny gold ..then find a picture the bat buckle ..and cut the bags to match ..when you have all the pieces cut ..laminate them together ..here is a picture of my version
WOW, now that's Impressive and some Really Good Tips!
I'm a fan of Batman 1966 and other Batman movies too
Batman65

Post by Batman65 »

That actually looks really really good!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

[*]
FLOYDLEWIS wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 pm NEAT ...the FINAL step ...go to a dollar store and find two kinds of gift bags bright shiny gold ..and rough shiny gold ..then find a picture the bat buckle ..and cut the bags to match ..when you have all the pieces cut ..laminate them together ..here is a picture of my version
Love that! It looks a heck of a lot better than my first cardboard attempt at a buckle back in the day!