Batman related model rockets

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
dell

Batman related model rockets

Post by dell »

Here is a link to The Rocketry Forum thread on Batman related model rockets. Scroll down to the bottom of the first page to see a beautiful black and yellow rocket. I just bought the same kit and am thinking of using the same paint scheme except using red trim like the Batmobile.

Batman Model Rockets
dell
Jim Akin

Re: Batman related model rockets

Post by Jim Akin »

I loved model rockets as a kid, and once made my own "batrocket" by altering the paint scheme for a generic four-fin Estes kit (I don't recall the model name, but it was bigger than the Alpha and smaller than the Big Bertha.) I used photocopied batlogos and a red-and-black color scheme. I lost it in a tree, and a friend found it weeks later, minus one fin. He retooled it by realigning the three remaining fins and it survived a bunch more flights before he also lost it. Such is the way of rockets. :)

Good luck with your project.