Batman & Catwoman Pin Design

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
agliarept

Batman & Catwoman Pin Design

Post by agliarept »

Hi,

Sharing some photos of a Batman & Catwoman pin I designed, inspired by both Adam West & Eartha Kitt.

This was part of an art project about famous couples i first did two years ago with Adam West & Julie Newmar in pin form. And for this iteration I wanted to try designing with glitter details to further refine my design skills.

Had fun photographing this with my new camera over the weekend, and got to bust out my Mattel 66 belt. Hope ya'll like the design.

Attachments
_1001432-2.jpg
svl

Re: Batman & Catwoman Pin Design

Post by svl »

Love it. Great job!
Ricky

Post by Ricky »

I love them. Especially the likeness towards Eartha Kitt.
agliarept

Post by agliarept »

Thank you all!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

This is beautiful work! When and where will these be available? Be sure to keep us posted.
Meule

Post by Meule »

That looks pretty awesome. I'm amazed you were able to show shapes, lines and forms in Eartha's suit despite it being all black and full of glitters
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe