Exploding Mice prop...Nora Clavicle

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Exploding Mice prop...Nora Clavicle

Post by rsaffle »

Nora Clavicle & the Ladies' Crime Club
Batman: Season 3, Episode 19

I read that many people considered this the worst episode of the entire series overall. If that's true then how can the greatest prop ever come out of it? :lol: I present to you my 3D printed Exploding mice! I decided to fabricate the wiring and explosive part by hand to make it look more like the show. I even used painted tape to match the high tech way the prop was designed. Anybody notice how often the mice changed their appearance...pretty funny? :lol:

Nora Clavicle, a women's rights activist, uses her influence to have Commissioner Gordon, Chief O'Hara, and the whole police force fired and replaced with women. She cuts ties with Batman and Robin, then launches her plan to blow up Gotham City with explosive-packed mice and collect on the insurance. The Terrific Trio look for a way to neutralize her mechanical hordes before it's too late.

What do you want to see next my friends?
Attachments
bm11.jpg
bm1.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
a.jpg
d.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Re: Exploding Mice prop...Nora Clavicle

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Moe Larry the cheese!!

another outstanding 3D printed and put together prop!
Meule

Post by Meule »

Haha, this is awesome, you need about 100 more to get your plans for world domination started :lol:
You even nailed the wiring, fantastic job Randy
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

Great job Randy! great attention too details, that wiring is spot on.
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

rsaffle wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:55 pm Anybody notice how often the mice changed their appearance...pretty funny?
Yes indeed. I guess for that pier scene, where they needed extra mice, they had to settle for the different style.

I had fun making mice bombs out of Sculpy (Polyclay), scaled for the 8" figures, and baking the mice in the oven.

Nora Clavicle and her mice bombs by Ian McLean, on Flickr
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
Etruscan Snood

Post by Etruscan Snood »

That's pretty cool stuff. Very nicely done.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Therin of Andor wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:05 pm
rsaffle wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:55 pm Anybody notice how often the mice changed their appearance...pretty funny?
I had fun making mice bombs out of Sculpy (Polyclay), scaled for the 8" figures, and baking the mice
Thats pretty cute. Its fun making stuff. Great job sir!
dell

Post by dell »

For a real test you need to find a policewoman and see if she jumps up on a light post when she sees it. ;)
dell
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

dell wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:55 am For a real test you need to find a policewoman and see if she jumps up on a light post when she sees it. ;)
I'm thinking 2020 police woman are way to tough to be scared of this. Lol