Wayne Manor "Study" Blueprint

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Morsoth

Wayne Manor "Study" Blueprint

Post by Morsoth »

Hi! I made a map/blueprint of the Wayne Manor "Study" for my 1:50 model project (that will connect to the Batcave below) and I'm posting my design here!

It's hard to make it perfect, but please let me know if you think there is a major mistake!

You can see the Hi-Res version here: https://www.deviantart.com/morsoth/art/ ... -862537994
rsaffle

Re: Wayne Manor "Study" Blueprint

Post by rsaffle »

That's cool! Looking forward to seeing the model.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
bat-myte

Post by bat-myte »

Hi therer, do you have any blueprints of the Batcave set?
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

HERE is my version of the Batcave layout..most of us got the blueprints from the same place ..the 1987 fantasy fair ..one guy had all the 20th century fox blue prints and allowed us to take pictures
Lou Szabo

Post by Lou Szabo »

I always wonder what across from the atomic Pile - where the cameras are positioned. Think of it as a fantasy batcave. The Factory Entertainment diarama just has a wall. I'd like to think that's where the trophy room exists with Dinosaur, Joker Card, and Oversize Penny. On the other hand one could argue it is behind the Atomic pile, and the camera location is just a wall. There's some interesting threads on the Batcave layout, especially the animated series that follows them out of the cave.

Love to see more of the Wayne Manor layout - front door and hall, living room, etc.
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!