Williams Cowl

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Williams Cowl

Post by rsaffle »

I'm a little behind many of you but I fulfilled a pre-teen fantasy today many years later. Bought myself a Williams Studio 2 Cowl and a couple other items. I had never even seen one up close until today. What a talented pair that Chuck and Lynne are! No buyers remorse. I bought it thinking my head was too big to fit it but I got it on. Probably wouldn't be comfortable for long periods and I dont want to mess it up but it did go on! Lol

I've seen a few people with the gray upper chest and emblem. Anybody know what they used to do that?

Seeing that blue as I opened the box just put a giant grin on my face that is still there.
Batman fan for life!!!
Attachments
20210216_151918.jpg
20210216_152001_compress6.jpg
20210216_152038_compress66.jpg
20210216_151944_compress21.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Ben Bentley

Re: Williams Cowl

Post by Ben Bentley »

Congrats! A work of true beauty! The type of smiles that putting on a Cowl induce are second to none. Enjoy buddy!
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Looking good, Batman! I've had my WS2 cowl for years (and still haven't taken it off!) :)
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
Meule

Post by Meule »

Looking good, Randy
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

One of us, one of us.