Black Widow's Cerebrum Short-Circuitor prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Black Widow's Cerebrum Short-Circuitor prop

Post by rsaffle »

Black Widow goes to a bank on the pretense of opening a savings account, she activates a Cerebrum Short-Circuiter, which puts the bank manager under her mind control with a push of its button, and she tells him to give her $30,000. Later the Widow uses this device to force Batman to drink milk!!!
Wham!

"Black Widow Strikes Again"
Season 2, Episode 55

Light up 3D printed prop. I think Black Widow had some cool devices and props and I have plans for more of her stuff.
Attachments
1st.jpg
c.jpg
side.jpg
lit.jpg
Batman-BlackWidow07.jpg
Black_Widow_Batman_1966_TV_Series_0001.jpg
Black_Widow_Batman_1966_TV_Series_0001.jpg (19.33 KiB) Viewed 3911 times
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
rsaffle

Re: Black Widow's Cerebrum Short-Circuitor prop

Post by rsaffle »

One more playing in the dark.
Attachments
20210318_193805_compress18.jpg
dell

Post by dell »

Nice!
dell
Meule

Post by Meule »

I love that it actually lights up, but I also love the presentation in that first pic. The leather handbag, the black glove, the red scarf and the black widow spider... it makes the Cerebrum Short-Circuitor stand out even more
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

It's so funny, I could hear the sound effect in my head as soon as I saw your photos! Mission accomplished i'd say!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:49 am It's so funny, I could hear the sound effect in my head as soon as I saw your photos! Mission accomplished i'd say!
Adding sound effects need to happen next! I think I could use simple recordable gift card sound kits and make it work. Great idea!
Meule wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:55 pm I love that it actually lights up, but I also love the presentation in that first pic. The leather handbag, the black glove, the red scarf and the black widow spider... it makes the Cerebrum Short-Circuitor stand out even more
That's funny because I did that so fast and last minute. Just cell phone magic..

One of my painting tricks is I use semi gloss spray paint but coat it with a clear matte spray. I like the finish better and it helps hide imperfections.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

makes me want to break out and sing
"I'm Called Little Buttercup"
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

A. Pennyworth wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:20 am makes me want to break out and sing
"I'm Called Little Buttercup"
I call that "2:30" around here.
I have a problem...
toothbrush.gif
toothbrush.gif (965.49 KiB) Viewed 3821 times