Smack in the Middle Explosive prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Smack in the Middle Explosive prop

Post by rsaffle »

"Smack in the Middle"
Season 1, Episode 2

Riddler captures Robin and Batman uses this explosive and ignites the fuse with his Bat Laser to blow open the wall to free Robin.

I make the fake wires by using the 3D printer filament and heat it up with a blowdryer and wrap it tightly around a paintbrush handle.

Laser gun and Bat Gauge coming soon!
Attachments
20210402_171550_compress97.jpg
20210402_165930_compress1.jpg
20210402_165905_compress74.jpg
20210402_170019_compress14.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-171331_FilmRise_compress21.jpg
Screenshot_20210402-171342_FilmRise_compress59.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Jimmy L. 66

Re: Smack in the Middle Explosive prop

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

(Lays) are these the best run of props you've ever seen?
Meule

Post by Meule »

With the Laser gun coming soon all you need to recreate that scene is the Gotham City Beach poster ;)
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Meule wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:36 am With the Laser gun coming soon all you need to recreate that scene is the Gotham City Beach poster ;)
I was just racking my brain trying to remember if Randy had tackled the Lazer (lay-zar) Gun as yet?!
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

I was just racking my brain trying to remember if Randy had tackled the Lazer (lay-zar) Gun as yet?!
[/quote]

I have it designed but I've had a few problems printing it so far that I'm working out. Also it's been done before so it took some of my excitement away from it.

I guarantee nobody has done my next print! Lol 😆 It's another one from Black Widow and I'm waiting on a switch.. Hint hint
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

rsaffle wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:55 am I was just racking my brain trying to remember if Randy had tackled the Lazer (lay-zar) Gun as yet?!
I have it designed but I've had a few problems printing it so far that I'm working out. Also it's been done before so it took some of my excitement away from it.

I guarantee nobody has done my next print! Lol 😆 It's another one from Black Widow and I'm waiting on a switch.. Hint hint
[/quote]

We'll give you some Suzy the Cheerleader support for a re-do on the Laser gun: Bat laser! Bat laser! Go-o-o rsaffle!!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Batfanman wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 am We'll give you some Suzy the Cheerleader support for a re-do on the Laser gun: Bat laser! Bat laser! Go-o-o rsaffle!!
I'm trying to picture Suzy in the cheerleader outfit and not Batfanman but your cheer pushed me over the top for sure! :D
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

rsaffle wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:37 pm
Batfanman wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:03 am We'll give you some Suzy the Cheerleader support for a re-do on the Laser gun: Bat laser! Bat laser! Go-o-o rsaffle!!
I'm trying to picture Suzy in the cheerleader outfit and not Batfanman but your cheer pushed me over the top for sure! :D
Yeah, I saw that afterwards too and let's just say that's one outfit that's not in my Instant Costume Changer and better left on Donna! Looking forward to your results.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66