Dummy Lip Activator Black Widow Prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Dummy Lip Activator Black Widow Prop

Post by rsaffle »

Dummy Lip Activator 3D prop
"Black Widow Strikes Again"
Batman: Season 2, Episode 55

Batman follows the Black Widow to an unassuming house in the suburbs and finds what appears to be an old couple rocking on the porch. Black Widow is hiding in her lair and uses the "Dummy Lip Activator" to make the fake old couple dummies tell Batman that there’s nobody there. They go back to the Batcave and analyze the recording of the old couple and realize that their voice prints are artificial. When they return to the house, three hours later, the couple hasn’t even moved. They approach the house, and the two don’t even budge, or respond when Batman pulls on the woman’s cheek and Robin holds the man’s nose.

I'm really enjoying finding the weird props! My next one is without a doubt the worst prop to appear on the show in my humble opinion. That's the only hint I will give. :D Let the speculation begin!
Attachments
MAIN.jpg
B.jpg
L.jpg
Capture.JPG
Batman-BlackWidow06.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Meule

Re: Dummy Lip Activator Black Widow Prop

Post by Meule »

Loving it, absolutely loving it... the Dummy Lip Activator, who would've thought...
Worst prop ever, eh? Even worse than a hot dog communicator? Hmmm, gotta rack my brain about that one
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

My vote for worst prop would be Joker's magic key box. I bet that'd be fun to make, too.
dell

Post by dell »

Jim Akin wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:43 pm My vote for worst prop would be Joker's magic key box. I bet that'd be fun to make, too.
+1. The magic box concept was one of the more poorly thought out plot devices in my opinion. The really, really stupid thing to me was that The Joker made the initial magic box and THEN he makes the key. He acts like the key is absolutely essential to the functioning of the box. Umm... wouldn't a simple on/off switch be easier??? I guess he didn't have rsaffle around to put a switch on his magic box! :lol:
dell
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Jim Akin wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:43 pm My vote for worst prop would be Joker's magic key box. I bet that'd be fun to make, too.
I have already started the Joker Key box and it is proving to be a challenge to reproduce it but it will be light years better and cooler than the prop I'm hinting about. I actually feel stupid recreating it. Coming soon! :mrgreen:
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Penguin For Mayor

Post by Penguin For Mayor »

so cool!!!
So - These Here, Are Them There... Fabulous Twins?