Batman & Penguin for Mayor prop buttons

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Batman & Penguin for Mayor prop buttons

Post by rsaffle »

Prop Batman & Penguin voting buttons.
I recreated the graphics from screen captures.

"Hizzonner the Penguin
"
Season 2, Episode 17

The Penguin, campaigns for the office of Mayor Of Gotham City! He endears himself to Gothamites by preventing a robbery, saving a baby in a runaway carriage, and donating $100,000 to a city charity! Batman sees that the only way to clip this conniving bird's wings is to run for mayor himself. While The Caped Crusader launces a rather tasteful, low-profile campaign, The Penguin proceeds in the opposite direction, going all out in overshadowing Batman with loud bands, a belly dancer, pretty girls, and free champagne!

Attachments
IMG_20210412_171700_010.jpg
IMG_20210412_171700_090.jpg
IMG_20210412_171700_127.jpg
IMG_20210412_171700_176.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Batfanman

Re: Batman & Penguin for Mayor prop buttons

Post by Batfanman »

Great work! I tell you, if you don't open one yourself, you might want to consider putting this stuff on display at the Batman Exhibit at the Hollywood Museum.
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Batfanman wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:33 pm Great work! I tell you, if you don't open one yourself, you might want to consider putting this stuff on display at the Batman Exhibit at the Hollywood Museum.
Big compliment there, thank you! Number one thing is I'm having a blast and that is enough for me. I enjoy this forums support.
It is so cool holding these things that I coveted as a kid. Only problem is I'm becoming addicted and my painting career has been suffering. :?/

Btw, I was contacted by someone about making props for the Adam West Walla Walla exhibition at the Kirkman House Museum but I haven't followed up on anything yet.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Meule

Post by Meule »

rsaffle wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:21 pm Btw, I was contacted by someone about making props for the Adam West Walla Walla exhibition at the Kirkman House Museum but I haven't followed up on anything yet.
Wow, that is quite an honour, bur with the quality of your work that doesn't surprise me ;)
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Batfanman

Post by Batfanman »

Btw, I was contacted by someone about making props for the Adam West Walla Walla exhibition at the Kirkman House Museum but I haven't followed up on anything yet.
[/quote]

Awesome - that would be a great place too!
Every Day Is BATMAN DAY!
Visit & Like - https://www.facebook.com/batfanman66
SteveA

Post by SteveA »

You do knock them out of the park. Best of all you have fun doing it, that's the most important part of it all. Keep up the Good Work and enjoy! :D