Open a vault in 3 seconds flat!

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Open a vault in 3 seconds flat!

Post by rsaffle »

"Batman, how could you have opened a vault to which you didn't even know the combination in three seconds flat?"

"With my Three-Seconds-Flat-Bat-Vault Combination Unscrambler, Commissioner."

AMAZING!

Pennywise pointed out this is just a common Vernier Dial (A tuning dial in which each complete rotation of the control knob causes only a fraction of a revolution of the main shaft, permitting fine and accurate adjustment.) and is still available today but what's the fun in that when I can just 3D print it. :D BTW, I just realized that I reached a personal milestone with these props and I'm working on a big prop to celebrate...coming soon!

Minerva, owner-operator-proprietress of a Mineral Spa that caters to millionaires, uses her dastardly Deepest Secret Extractor to pick the brains of her healthy customers and to locate their hidden valuables.

“Minerva, Mayhem, and Millionaires”
Season 3, Episode 26 ( last episode of series )
Attachments
3 SECONDS FLAT AA.jpg
3 SECONDS FLAT A.jpg
sears.JPG
miiiss.jpg
bmmmm3.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Penguin For Mayor

Re: Open a vault in 3 seconds flat!

Post by Penguin For Mayor »

awesome!
So - These Here, Are Them There... Fabulous Twins?
Meule

Re: Open a vault in 3 seconds flat!

Post by Meule »

Nailed it
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe