Need BOOKWORM help for prop

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Need BOOKWORM help for prop

Post by rsaffle »

I'm working on the book radio that Bookworms henchmen named Printers Helper used and later, Francine York. Does anyone know what the books title is? Anyone have clearer images or is it possibly mentioned in the script maybe?

:?: :?: :?:
Attachments
thumbnail_Resized_20201220_230728.jpg
new.jpg
MV5BNjUwNjM2ZDctZmVhNS00MjhiLWI4NDUtN2Q0MmVmM2UxMTFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxMjk0Mg@@._V1_.jpg
09.jpg
09.jpg (124.68 KiB) Viewed 2469 times
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Re: Need BOOKWORM help for prop

Post by A. Pennyworth »

No idea?, here is the cover and an interior page with pictures
Attachments
book3.jpg
book2.jpg
book1.jpg
Ben Bentley

Re: Need BOOKWORM help for prop

Post by Ben Bentley »

No mentions in the script from what I can see, outside the plot specific Hemingway page. I'm guessing it was a reference book of some sort given that there are photographs on some of the pages. My theory would be that the finite size of the radio/device they used will have dictated then the proportions of the book they used as the base for the prop. The text on the cover does not appear to have enough words/characters to be FWTBT, plus why would that book contain images?

So unless someone happens to recognize the pattern on the front of the book, i'm out of ideas! ha