Small Echoing Seal Pulsator prop - Ice Spy

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Small Echoing Seal Pulsator prop - Ice Spy

Post by rsaffle »

This little guy took some effort but I'm glad I did it because I get to add another "what the" prop to my list. 90% 3D printed with a few real wires added here and there and tiny dabs of paint.

Mr. Freeze sends a homing seal to Police Headquarters with a note demanding a ransom.
Batman places a Small Echoing Seal Pulsator on the seal to deduced the whereabouts of Mr. Freeze!
This is not the 1st time a seal helped our heroes! :lol:

Ice Spy
Season 2, Episode 59

prop #53

Attachments
real.jpg
pseal 4.jpg
pseal 2.jpg
pseal 1.jpg
pseal 1 a.jpg
Batman-IceSpy05.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Dan E Kool

Re: Small Echoing Seal Pulsator prop - Ice Spy

Post by Dan E Kool »

I believe that's a sea lion, sir.
- Boy Genius
Meule

Post by Meule »

Besides the Instant Unfolding Bat-Costume Pills this is probably one your smallest props, but damn it looks cool
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Meule wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:29 pm Besides the Instant Unfolding Bat-Costume Pills this is probably one your smallest props, but damn it looks cool
Thanks! It is small but it took some time to finish and paint. I like the little sticker on the clear bottle thingy.