Bat Colors

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Cappy

Bat Colors

Post by Cappy »

Good day all. Looking for some assistance. Have some of the "Bluesky Rob" figures for the 1/12 Hot Wheels Bat-cycle.
Think I have all of the colors pegged except for that dastardly elusive grey for the Bat tights. I know about the plasticote T-235
that Scooter uses and have not been able to find it. Wanted something I could brush or air brush on. Pantone code/ral/FS or Vallejo number would be helpful.

Thanks
Cappy

Re: Bat Colors

Post by Cappy »

Sorry to ask again for the help. If anyone could share, it would be appreciated.
Even a color formula that I could get mixed. My eyes are red/green deficient so what I see might not be correct.
The resource section of the board is giving me an error. If there is something there I don't have access.

Again Thanks
Cappy

Re: Bat Colors

Post by Cappy »

Figured it out. Thanks for the help.