Bat Smoke gas bomb prop "The Joker's Wild"

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Bat Smoke gas bomb prop "The Joker's Wild"

Post by rsaffle »

“The Joker is Wild” / “Batman is Riled”
Season 1, Episodes 5 & 6

Joker tries to unmask Batman and Robin on television, but before he can do it, Batman manages to pull out a smoke bomb from his utility belt, using it to set off the sprinklers. Joker responds with a smoke bomb of his own. Batman chases him up to the catwalk, but Joker wraps him in colored paper and gets away.

Simple 3D design and print. Did this appear in any other episodes? I'm trying to make at least one prop from every episode and I have these episodes covered already but of course that won't stop me from making what I want.

Bat prop #56

Attachments
batbomb a.jpg
batbomb d.jpg
batbomb c.jpg
batbomb b.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Ben Bentley

Re: Bat Smoke gas bomb prop "The Joker's Wild"

Post by Ben Bentley »

Such a simple but satisfying design! Great job bringing it to life.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Ben Bentley wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:24 am Such a simple but satisfying design! Great job bringing it to life.
Thanks again Ben! Its that great blue and yellow look that they probably all should have had. My wife says it looks like a crack pipe. :shock:

I actually think the real prop was made with rubber balls because you can see it bounce back up high after Batman throws it to the ground.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Meule

Post by Meule »

I had no idea what a crack pipe looks like, so I had to Google it, but I do get your wife's comment now :lol:
I'll just say this: this is the only 'crack pipe' I would welcome in my house ;)
Another fun one, Randy
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe