What happened to the info on making the Batgirl, Catwoman outfits?

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Larry A.

What happened to the info on making the Batgirl, Catwoman outfits?

Post by Larry A. »

Might I impose upon the good moderators to let me know where the info on how to make the Batgirl, and Catwoman outfits have gone, please? They don't show up. I know that towards the back of this section there is some info on Batgirl's suit, but I'm also looking for the infor on making the Catwoman's suit. Thanks in advance! Cheers, Larry
Larry
Larry A.

Re: What happened to the info on making the Batgirl, Catwoman outfits?

Post by Larry A. »

Thanks for the P.M.,Scott! BTW, the weight loss came from being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and cutting down. to 2 meals a day.
Larry
1966BatGirl

Re: What happened to the info on making the Batgirl, Catwoman outfits?

Post by 1966BatGirl »

I would be interested in some information on making the batgirl costume if possible please