Photoshop Fun

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Photoshop Fun

Post by rsaffle »

Playing around in Photoshop while watching the Dalas Cowboy game.

Attachments
BATMAN POSTER BLUE.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Re: Photoshop Fun

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Nice photo! Not sure where the photos came from?

How bout them Cowboys... hope they had fun beating up on our 3rd stringers on the Eagles.
Eagles last (and only) SUPERBOWL 2018, Cowboys last SUPERBOWL 1995. Let see how far they (the boys) go or will they choke especially with all the talent on their team this year!
rsaffle

Re: Photoshop Fun

Post by rsaffle »

A. Pennyworth wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:31 pm Nice photo! Not sure where the photos came from?

How bout them Cowboys... hope they had fun beating up on our 3rd stringers on the Eagles.
Eagles last (and only) SUPERBOWL 2018, Cowboys last SUPERBOWL 1995. Let see how far they (the boys) go or will they choke especially with all the talent on their team this year!
Thanks! Here is my starting photo.

Cowboys can beat anybody in the NFL and also lose to anybody. I need them to do something in the playoffs because it's been way too long. This team has enough talent, but I don't think they have that kill or be killed mojo that it will take to go all the way. I'm pulling for the Eagles this week! (that was real hard to say!) BTW, I'm a Texas native and love my Cowboys but I have an equal love for the Steelers. Always have since age 7 or so. :lol:
Attachments
2015-02-13-adam-west-burt-ward_orig.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/