Bat Buttons

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Troy

Bat Buttons

Post by Troy »

651BCC2B-FDFE-4296-BCD9-FC1851B623E8.jpeg
It occurred to me today after completing 2 new buttons that I’ve never shared these here before.

These were originally created to be sold at Mark’s Batcon
Ben Bentley

Re: Bat Buttons

Post by Ben Bentley »

Love them! But you know this already. But now so does everyone else... :D
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

That 1st one made me think how much I love the yellow in Batmans costume. Most of the remakes drop that right away but it makes it perfect for me.
Cool buttons!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Meule

Post by Meule »

Cool buttons for sure, what's the story behind these?
"...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe
Troy

Post by Troy »

Meule wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:22 pm Cool buttons for sure, what's the story behind these?
Got bored, thought I'd make some buttons. Next thing I knew, I made waaay to many :D