Compression Gear Alteration???

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Lewis Tully

Compression Gear Alteration???

Post by Lewis Tully »

So I ordered some Compression gear before I found this wonderful site that looks like this:

and this:

I know the color won't be perfect, but it will do for now. I really went all out on the rest of the gear, so I figured I could go cheap on the under suit. My question is A: Has anyone else used similar undersuits? If so, did you have problems with the shirt riding up over the belt/ trunks? If so what should I do??? I know some people get the leotard, and that's what the original was, like this (more or less...):

Would someone suggest adding a bit of fabric that goes through the legs and snaps together in the back creating a leotard type of situation, or would you suggest simply velcro'ing the shirt to the pants? Anyone have any suggestions on this???