Electronic Bugging Device Prop: "Fine Feathered Finks"

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Electronic Bugging Device Prop: "Fine Feathered Finks"

Post by rsaffle »

The Dynamic Duo use a spider-shaped "Electronic Bugging Device" to try and easedrop in on Penguin.
When Bruce Wayne tries to plant the bug he sets off an alarm and Penguin gasses him with his umbrella.

“Fine Feathered Finks”

Season 1, Episode 3

My Bat-Prop #75

Love all of the different Bugging device creatures in the drawer. I want to see Batman use the tiny lobster. LOL
Attachments
BUG.jpg
BUG 2.jpg
Resized_20210830_195041.jpg
Resized_20210830_195007.jpg
Resized_20210830_195025.jpg
vlcsnap-00138.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Larry A.

Re: Electronic Bugging Device Prop: "Fine Feathered Finks"

Post by Larry A. »

I want to see the "Giant Cockroach" bug that Adam talks about in "Back to the Batcave".
Larry
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Larry A. wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:33 pm I want to see the "Giant Cockroach" bug that Adam talks about in "Back to the Batcave".
Ha! I dont remember that. It's been awhile since I've seen it but I'm not a fan of the cockroach. Lol
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

rsaffle wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:16 pm
Larry A. wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 2:33 pm I want to see the "Giant Cockroach" bug that Adam talks about in "Back to the Batcave".
Ha! I dont remember that. It's been awhile since I've seen it but I'm not a fan of the cockroach. Lol
It's in Adam's book, It wasn't in the TV version. I have a replica cockroach "bug" that is in one of my Utility belt tubes!!!!!!! Unlike the actual one that Adam talks about, mine is a rubber one, but full Hawaiian size. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :)
Larry