Marsha Scheme of Diamonds Prop Card

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Marsha Scheme of Diamonds Prop Card

Post by rsaffle »

Bored at work series continues... :lol:

Alfred's fake business card prop he used to save Batman from marrying Marsha Queen of Diamonds. I used the screen shown "There was no other way, Sir" writing but I created the faux business card side since it was never shown on screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/4k4923q3 ... 3zkk4wpamv

Marsha's Scheme of Diamonds
Season 2, Ep 24
Bat prop #81

Batman : [Batman stands at the wedding altar with Marsha as the bridal March plays] I... I...
Clergyman : Say "I do."
Batman : I...
Alfred : [Suddenly Alfred the butler walks into the chapel with Aunt Harriet dressed in black wearing a veil] Stop the wedding!
Clergyman : [All the guests begin murmuring] This is no time for pranks, my good man. We are in the midst of a sacred ceremony.
Alfred : I assure you, sir, this is no prank.
Marsha : Who are you?
Alfred : Ethelbert Soames, solicitor at law with the firm of Soames, Stillwell and Thistlewaite, Liverpool, England.
[Alfred then hands out his "business cards" to first the clergyman, then to Marcia the bride, then to Batman]
Alfred : My card. My Card. My Card.
[Batman's card reads as written "THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY, SIR"]
Clergyman : What has this to do with the wedding?
Alfred : Allow me to present my client. Formerly Miss Henrietta Tillitson of Morton in the Marsh, Gloucestershire.
Marsha : What do you mean "formerly"?
Alfred : I mean that for the last seven years, she has been Mrs. Batman.

Marsha : [the wedding guests gasps] Mrs Batman?

Clergyman : Why didn't you tell me about this, Batman?

Batman : It, uh, uh, it slipped my mind.

Attachments
No Other Way Sir Card.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Ben Bentley

Re: Marsha Scheme of Diamonds Prop Card

Post by Ben Bentley »

"I am not in the practice of marrying bigamists!"

I definitely have a soft spot for this prop as this is from the very first episode of the show that I ever saw!