My prop Batscanner with working lights.

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
BiffPow

Re: My prop Batscanner with working lights.

Post by BiffPow »

That sounds right, Ben!
Frank_The_Riddler

Post by Frank_The_Riddler »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:17 pm
Frank_The_Riddler wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 4:22 pm
BiffPow wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:47 pm
I picked up the sign years ago on eBay, but I believe he may have been a member of this group as well. Seems like I remember someone showing their handiwork on here quite some time ago.
thanks I tried to contact the sign maker but no reply back. Anyone else make these signs on here ?
Was it ChazBat you reached out to? He's a good friend of ours, i'm happy to reach out directly and see if he is still making the signs to order.
yes !!! That’s Who I sent the message too. Please let me know if you are able to reach him
Troy

Post by Troy »

He is still making them!