3D Wheel Bat Logo

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Mistahand

Re: 3D Wheel Bat Logo

Post by Mistahand »

Jim Akin wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:38 pm This is amazing. Now I need to save up for a golf cart. :)
Wish there was a place I could get batmobile body for the golf cart...
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Mistahand wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:05 pm I will... he printed one last night and asked for my approval...
I asked if he could print the raised in white... and he said sure no problem...
once I get them I will have to figure a way to mount them on my golf cart hub caps...
I'm not sure what your golf cartwheels look like but maybe you can glue them directly to a center cap or buy some hubcaps like this one and fasten them on before you pop the caps on. I found these for under 30$.
Attachments
91fcz9QHBvS._AC_SX679_.jpg
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Mistahand

Post by Mistahand »

That’s basically what I bought
rsaffle wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:07 pm
Mistahand wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:05 pm I will... he printed one last night and asked for my approval...
I asked if he could print the raised in white... and he said sure no problem...
once I get them I will have to figure a way to mount them on my golf cart hub caps...
I'm not sure what your golf cartwheels look like but maybe you can glue them directly to a center cap or buy some hubcaps like this one and fasten them on before you pop the caps on. I found these for under 30$.