Adjusting the 6" Eartha Kitt Catwoman

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
Larry A.

Re: Adjusting the 6" Eartha Kitt Catwoman

Post by Larry A. »

"Holy Nostalgia", indeed Ian. I remember the photos that You shared privately with me some time ago. I still have then on my computer. I have a trip to both on my "bucket list" along with a New South Wales "Rabbitos" home game (Go Rabbies!!!!!!!
Larry
Larry A.

Re: Adjusting the 6" Eartha Kitt Catwoman

Post by Larry A. »

Therin of Andor wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:41 pm
Larry A. wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:47 am Amazing work, Ian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, what is the Luna Park item that You used for the background, please?
It's a tea towel from the gift ship at Luna Park Sydney, from about 2012.
It originally started as a part of what is (was?) called "Coney Island in New York City.
NYC has Coney Island, but for a time they had a separate area inside called "Luna Park".

Australia has Luna Parks in both Melbourne and Sydney. The Sydney version of LP originally came from Adelaide, and reassembled, but an existing building, left over from the construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, became a separate area within the park -and called "Coney Island", essentially an in-joke namedrop of the situation in NYC.
Hi Ian! I hadn't caught the joke about "Coney Is." with in LP. That IS delightfully funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers, my Friend!
Larry