Custom extra McFarlane action figures

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

Re: Custom extra McFarlane action figures

Post by rsaffle »

Cool! You could make a Bruce Wayne that way too.
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Therin of Andor

Post by Therin of Andor »

rsaffle wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:56 pm Cool! You could make a Bruce Wayne that way too.
After the Wayne Manor library playset came out, I was fully expecting a McFarlane Bruce Wayne to be next!
"Holy nostalgia, Batman!"
Therin of Andor

(aka Ian McLean, from Sydney, Australia)
Bat-Mite

Post by Bat-Mite »

this the email address of MacFarlane Toys. The only way they will make the figures we want is to make our voices known to them.

customerservice@mcfarlane.com
Attachments
batman66_the_mad_hatter_by_jayfive67_dhclcuy-414w-2x.jpg
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Therin of Andor wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:40 pm
rsaffle wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:56 pm Cool! You could make a Bruce Wayne that way too.
After the Wayne Manor library playset came out, I was fully expecting a McFarlane Bruce Wayne to be next!
I honestly think we'll see it before the line is done. Keep in mind they've had their Adam/Bruce sculpt since the very first wave, way before we ever got word of a Wayne Manor playset. Let's sit tight and see, true believers... wait, wrong franchise. :lol:
BiffPow

Post by BiffPow »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:27 pm I honestly think we'll see it before the line is done. Keep in mind they've had their Adam/Bruce sculpt since the very first wave, way before we ever got word of a Wayne Manor playset. Let's sit tight and see, true believers... wait, wrong franchise. :lol:
‘Nuff said!