What episodes did these appear in?

Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Forum rules
Costume making, prop building and other '66 Bat-related arts and crafts. Great place for info and helpful tips. Proudly display your latest creation. Please keep it '66 Batman related otherwise it will be moved to OFF-TOPIC.

(NO SOLICITATION). If you're looking to BUY or SELL something, go to the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Even if you're trying to assemble a costume by buying or acquiring different crafted items rather than constructing or customizing them yourself, then it belongs in the MERCHANDISE SECTION. Don't even ask somebody if they're planning on selling something within this section.

Be sure to read the Board Rules as well before posting for the first time.

Thank you!
rsaffle

What episodes did these appear in?

Post by rsaffle »

I'm trying to make at least one prop from each episode of the series and I'm closing in on over one hundred or so.
I have a few items I made that I know appeared in multiple episodes.
Can anyone name some episodes that any of these props appeared in beyond what's listed below?

Bat-Gas Masks - I know they appeared in Hi Diddle Riddle & Batman's anniversary. Any more???

Bat-Cuffs - Hi Diddle Riddle and ???

Batmobile Speedometer close-up episodes - Greatest Mother of them All....others ???

Bat-Binoculars - Batman the Movie, the Joker Trumps an Ace...others?

Don't put yourselves out digging for these. I'm about to start rewatching the episodes that I don't have a prop for to figure something out.
I have multiple episodes with numerous made props and would like to move some into the empty episode list if possible.
Hey Diddle Riddle has 9 props so far. lol

Thanks all!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Jim Akin

Re: What episodes did these appear in?

Post by Jim Akin »

Batman snaps the batcuffs on Zelda at the end of A Death Worse than Fate, but visibility on them isn't very good. A better view occurs about midway through The Penguin's Nest, when Batman takes Pengy into custody after the mock umbrella-gun execution of chef Cordy Bleu.
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Jim Akin wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 12:43 pm Batman snaps the batcuffs on Zelda at the end of A Death Worse than Fate, but visibility on them isn't very good. A better view occurs about midway through The Penguin's Nest, when Batman takes Pengy into custody after the mock umbrella-gun execution of chef Cordy Bleu.
Thanks Jim!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Not the usual gas mask but they use a mask to capture Pauline's breath in "Death in Slow Motion"/"Riddlers False Notion"
eewdoc

Post by eewdoc »

Batcuffs- Part 2 of The Jokers Wild "It's time to sing a Different tune, My Crooked Clown" Gas mask- The first Louie the Lilac episode. Also Part 2 of Fine Feathered Finks.
A. Pennyworth

Post by A. Pennyworth »

Batman puts the cuffs on Josie at the end of "The Joker's Epitaph"
JokersEpit.jpg
and whips them out for the Joker in "The Joker Goes To School" but he avoids it because loitering in Gotham one must be in the same spot for more than 2 minutes. "You, you jailhouse lawyer!"
Jok2School.jpg