1:1HORNET STING NOW ON PRE-ORDER FROM FACTORY ENTERTAINMENT!

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

The Green Hornet

1:1HORNET STING NOW ON PRE-ORDER FROM FACTORY ENTERTAINMENT!

Post by The Green Hornet »

:D The 1:1 Hornet Sting by Factory Entertainment will finally be a reality! You can place your pre-order for it here:http://www.factoryent.com/green-hornet- ... 408175.htm this was the ultra-sonic-sound-disruptor weapon "The Green Hornet" used on the famous 1966-1967 Television Series.Let's all pitch in and place our pre-orders to make this happen because we are too close now to just let it go thank you all! :D
The Green Hornet

Re: 1:1HORNET STING NOW ON PRE-ORDER FROM FACTORY ENTERTAINM

The Green Hornet wrote::D The 1:1 Hornet Sting by Factory Entertainment will finally be a reality! You can place your pre-order for it here:http://www.factoryent.com/green-hornet- ... 408175.htm this was the ultra-sonic-sound-disruptor weapon "The Green Hornet" used on the famous 1966-1967 Television Series.Let's all pitch in and place our pre-orders to make this happen because we are too close now to just let it go thank you all! :D
:D Factory Entertainment added a video about the 1:1Hornet Sting to the link above it runs for 1:44 but shows everything that the F.E.Sting can do it is very cool check it out everyone,the video is also on YouTube,enjoy it! :D
Thefanboy59

Post by Thefanboy59 »

I held it at the SDCC this year at their booth.
It was Fantastic!
daisydream

Post by daisydream »

Well thanks a lot for letting us know from where exactly can we buy the green hornet and batman merchandise.
The Green Hornet

:D I have both the 1:1Hornet Sting and the 1:1Gas Gun/Dart from Factory Entertainment and they were both well worth the wait.These are the *BEST* replica reproductions on the market based on the original studio "hero" props ever produced for both serious "Green Hornet" t.v.series fans as well as for serious prop replica collectors high marks to F.E.all the way. :D
gulabgang

Post by gulabgang »

Thanks! That is a custom outfit (coat, shirt pants) made by Inner Circle Toys to my specs. I provided the coat fabric myself. It seemed to be a very close color match to the screen version.... I later made some further modifications to the coat as well.
adil
Wayne Faucher

Post by Wayne Faucher »

gulabgang wrote:Thanks! That is a custom outfit (coat, shirt pants) made by Inner Circle Toys to my specs. I provided the coat fabric myself. It seemed to be a very close color match to the screen version.... I later made some further modifications to the coat as well.
Um, I wrote this for the "1/6 GREEN HORNET REBOOT" thread...Not sure how it ended up on this thread. It's not quoted (above). Strange...