Coming to Heroes and Icons Channel in September

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

NJ_Batfan

Coming to Heroes and Icons Channel in September

Post by NJ_Batfan »

The Green Hornet will air on Weigel's Heroes and Icons channel Saturdays at 5AM with two episodes back to back weekly.
BATWINGED HORNET

Re: Coming to Heroes and Icons Channel in September

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

TGH used air Saturday mornings (5 AM) on ME-TV, but it did not last long. I wonder if its run on Heroes will allow the series to run all episodes a few times.
Beneath Wayne Manor
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

I just watched a Comercial for Super Hero Saturday on ME TV starting September 10th, Green Hornet will be in the line up!
weirdkorey

Post by weirdkorey »

Wish I got this channel, I do have a question for anyone who might know the answer. When ME-TV or this channel airs Batman are they still airing the old washed out syndication prints or are they using the new prints of the bluray?
Jimmy L. 66

Post by Jimmy L. 66 »

They appear pretty washed out and do not compare to the blue rays, tough to watch.
SPOILED
Joel Ross

Post by Joel Ross »

Just watched three episodes of the GH last night. I love it when the Black Beauty follows a suspect and then parks in an alley to watch the subject enter a building. All you see is the nose of the car but Kato and the Green Hornet are able to somehow see around the corner of the building they are hiding behind. Since they only come out at night, the show is very dark. Still fun to watch.