If Green Hornet had a boat what would it look like?

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

dreddbatfan

If Green Hornet had a boat what would it look like?

Post by dreddbatfan »

Everybody knows that Batman had his Batboat and I was wondering if The Green Hornet had lasted 3 years like Batman did what would his boat would've looked like?I'm putting this out to all who know how to draw(and those who don't)to come up with some concept drawings to see what it would've looked like.Keep in mind that you would have had to use what boats were available in the 60's and what mods would've had to be done to keep in theme with the show.The reason why I want some ideas is at the time I'm making a Batcave and a Batboat(with the dock)out of Legos and I just started designing the Green Hornet Black Beauty with Britt Reids apartment with the secret entrance/exit,the turntable for the Black Beauty/Brit Reids car,the alley exit/entrance,etc. out of Legos.I really want to make a Green Hornet Boat,what would the name be?Where would it be docked and would it have a secret exit/entrance?What would it look like and where would it be?Let your imagination run wild.The best concept will be made into a model and I'll post it when it's done.I look forward to any(and all)drawings or ideas.
dell

Re: If Green Hornet had a boat what would it look like?

Post by dell »

Great idea. This could take some pondering.
dell
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

dreddbatfan wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:14 am Everybody knows that Batman had his Batboat and I was wondering if The Green Hornet had lasted 3 years like Batman did what would his boat would've looked like?I'm putting this out to all who know how to draw(and those who don't)to come up with some concept drawings to see what it would've looked like.Keep in mind that you would have had to use what boats were available in the 60's and what mods would've had to be done to keep in theme with the show.The reason why I want some ideas is at the time I'm making a Batcave and a Batboat(with the dock)out of Legos and I just started designing the Green Hornet Black Beauty with Britt Reids apartment with the secret entrance/exit,the turntable for the Black Beauty/Brit Reids car,the alley exit/entrance,etc. out of Legos.I really want to make a Green Hornet Boat,what would the name be?Where would it be docked and would it have a secret exit/entrance?What would it look like and where would it be?Let your imagination run wild.The best concept will be made into a model and I'll post it when it's done.I look forward to any(and all)drawings or ideas.
I think a GH boat would be aa threatening, yet understated in appearance as the Black Beauty-nothing garish or silly. More black than green in color, and perhaps a sea-worthy version of the Black Beauty's frony grill/rocket launcher.
Beneath Wayne Manor
v194

Post by v194 »

Well actually Glastron did some sketches for a Hornet Boat just after they completed the Bat Boat. Trouble is that no one can find them after all these years. I contacted the president and lead designer and spoke to both of them on several occasions and they don't remember doing them. However their correspondence to Dozier says otherwise. So one was designed at least on paper.
Owner of an Original TV used Black Beauty
Learn the history of the 2 cars at:
http://www.theblackbeauty.com
John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I think a Hornetcopter would have been cool too. As above, nothing silly with hornet wings or some such. Thing is, where would all this be kept? Maybe the District Attorney could help in that department?
Music. BAT! Music.
Lounge lizard

Post by Lounge lizard »

Black Boaty