New Movie house has the GH rights!

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

Lou Szabo

Re: New Movie house has the GH rights!

Post by Lou Szabo »

Let’s skip the origin too. Who cares, just get to the new story. I’m not sure why an origin story is needed for superheroes, when no super action heroes just start with that day....
Some days you just can't get rid of a ... SHARK!
BATWINGED HORNET

Post by BATWINGED HORNET »

Ben Bentley wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:19 am
floatinjoe wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:23 am What would you like to see, a movie based on the radio show or the tv show? Also, would you want it to be a period piece, or have it placed in modern day?
I think either way, modern day or period, I would like to see it done in a sufficiently serious yet stylised fashion that creates a suitable context for a pulp/noir type narrative.
Agreed. Anything other than some attempt to clone or inhale the Dozier TV series. Obviously, I love the TV show, but it is a product of its own universe and as mentioned elsewhere, its not all about the image or memory of Lee.
Beneath Wayne Manor
v194

Post by v194 »

In the last inception, Rogan and co. failed to understand what the character was all about. In fact it was his re-inventing of every character that made his effort a mess to so many fans. Next time they will need to do some basic character development.
Owner of an Original TV used Black Beauty
Learn the history of the 2 cars at:
http://www.theblackbeauty.com