Lilac City Comicon

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

GMartin58

Lilac City Comicon

Post by GMartin58 »

Spent all day on Sunday with my friend Batman at the Lilac City Comicon in Spokane, WA. The Hornet was really getting some love!
Attachments
IMG_0442.JPG
AndyFish

Re: Lilac City Comicon

Post by AndyFish »

Lookin' great! I had a great time in the Pacific Northwest a couple of years ago at a Tacoma show-- absolutely perfect weather and some great restaurants within walking distance of the show. What a great area.
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Great to have you out there representing the character! Glad you had a great time at the show - would love to see more pictures!
DrewMasie

Post by DrewMasie »

Great picture! Sounds like a nice small event, and Washington is a lovely place.
dell

Post by dell »

Good job!
dell
GMartin58

Post by GMartin58 »

DrewMasie wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:24 am Great picture! Sounds like a nice small event, and Washington is a lovely place.
It's no San Diego but a nice smaller con. Lot of love for GH...although there were a lot of younger folks confused that this was The Riddler!
Attachments
GH SW.JPG
GH Gordon.JPG
GH Godzilla.JPG
GMartin58

Post by GMartin58 »

And just because…
Attachments
B4AE8BCB-23AF-491E-9C2B-B032550D0B8A.jpeg
D28481C7-C4B7-4B64-83A5-7E0EA050B9D1.jpeg
AndyFish

Post by AndyFish »

I really do love these smaller shows, we tend to do larger ones and it's easy to get overwhelmed by crowds. This year we're setting up at Chicago Fan Expo in July (across the street from Gibson's Steak House!!) and Salt Lake City in late September-- we'll also BE at San Diego Comic Con in July and New York Comic Con (If they've lifted Covid restrictions by then) and Baltimore comic con in October but with those we're just going to say hello to editors and old friends we haven't seen in a while. Shoot me a PM if any of those align with your plans and you want to get together for coffee or gin and tonics.