Green Hornet Love!

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

GMartin58

Green Hornet Love!

Post by GMartin58 »

I made an appearance at the 5th Annual Adam West Day in Walla Walla, WA. I arrived just as they opening ceremony was starting and the host mentioned that the Green Hornet was going to make an appearance. He saw me as I walked up and he pointed me out to an incredible ovation from the crowd!! My wife is still flabbergasted at the incredibly warm reception the Hornet received. I was immediately besieged by folks wanting pictures. It seemed non-stop for a really long time. I was handing out my Green Hornet cards to people & kids calling me the Riddler or the Green Lantern and people finally started just asking me for the cards.

Actor/musician Johnny Green was there and when we were introduced he grabbed me by the arm and said..."It's about time the Green Hornet got some love!" He then complimented me on the outfit which was high praise indeed. Thanks to Mr. Randy Saffle for his contribution in making the Hornet's ensemble complete! I still need to change the hat band to a black one but that's a small thing that no one noticed or mentioned.
Attachments
56D8C3DC-3338-41EB-B141-EE0DF7876124.jpeg
56D8C3DC-3338-41EB-B141-EE0DF7876124.jpeg (66.08 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
DSCN0072.JPG
DSCN0036.JPG
AndyFish

Re: Green Hornet Love!

Post by AndyFish »

This is so great! Congratulations!
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

Congrats! I am SOOOOOOO happy for You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know just how You feel as I got the same response doing the original Battlestar Galactica's Commander Cain some 30 years (yahrens :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) ago. It makes You feel "On top o' the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry
rsaffle

Post by rsaffle »

Appreciate the mention my friend!
*See more 3D printed props @ https://www.instagram.com/saffledesigns/
Larry A.

Post by Larry A. »

GMartin58, The next thing we do is find You a "Kato" and a Black Beauty, THEN we can finally see if Robin can beat Kato next year! BTW, I'm DEAD serious!!!!!!!!!!!
'BWAH HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry
Scott Sebring
Site Admin

Post by Scott Sebring »

Wonderful!
dell

Post by dell »

Looks like you had a great time. Well done!
dell
Jim Akin

Post by Jim Akin »

Fantastic!
Ben Bentley

Post by Ben Bentley »

Great to have you up there representing! Also, how bittersweet that you met Johnny just days before we lost him.