GH Website Artwork

The Green Hornet TV series and related topics

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

GMartin58

GH Website Artwork

Post by GMartin58 »

Hi all. I'm creating a new GH website to both promote my appearances and as a history/education site. Sadly I'm not much of an artist and rely on other peoples talent. I do NOT want to encroach on anyones art by grabbing something from the web and sticking it on my site! If anyone has art that you have done, logos, etc. that you would be willing to give me permission to use for a credit, I'd surely appreciate it.

I believe I may have inadvertently used someones recreated GH logo for the cards that I pass out to people at appearances and for that, I apologize!! I'd be happy to reprint the cards with an attribution. It's really hard to know what is an original logo or one that someone has recreated.

Thanks to everyone for your support. -GM
DrewMasie

Re: GH Website Artwork

Post by DrewMasie »

Hi Greg.

I am glad to hear you're working on a Green Hornet site. I've done a search for a 1966 Green Hornet logo, but so far haven't found a "legit" version in the correct format. You'd probably want it in .SVG, .EPS, or another vector format so it can be resized or printed at high resolution. You'd need to have a program like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw to edit them. You can find recreated logos in .PNG format from which you can make a banner and/or background pages similar to this site. Scott obviously has a lot of skill in this area, so he may be able to offer some tips.

One stock photo source I did find has some nice GH photos that you may be able to use: https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/the-g ... -1967.html. You can purchase these so you won't have to worry about copyright issues and attribution. I'll update this post if I find anything else that could be useful.

Good luck with the website! If you have a discussion board I will be happy to join.