the REAL avengers 4 trailer

Here's a place for NON '66 Batman related subjects.

Moderators: Scott Sebring, Ben Bentley

FLOYDLEWIS

the REAL avengers 4 trailer

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

avengers 4 trailer
I left out the title
SprangFan

Re: the REAL avengers 4 trailer

Post by SprangFan »

What do you mean the real Avengers? There's no sign of Steed OR Emma! ;)
"You were right again, Batman. We might have been killed."
"Or worse. Let's go..."
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

SprangFan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:41 am What do you mean the real Avengers? There's no sign of Steed OR Emma! ;)
Exactly what I thought!! :D
"Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
FLOYDLEWIS

Post by FLOYDLEWIS »

THAT avengers movie was bad ...but here is the trick ...the trailer for that movie was so good.. I still want to see it
vintagematt

Post by vintagematt »

FLOYDLEWIS wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:15 pm THAT avengers movie was bad ...but here is the trick ...the trailer for that movie was so good.. I still want to see it
    The movie was bad (and oh boy do I wish it didn't exist!), but we were referring to the tv series from the good 'ol 1960s...
    "Batman told him a super funny joke. When the creature didn't laugh, that was proof!"
    John Mack

Post by John Mack »

I think what Floyd was referring to, was that it is the REAL trailer as apposed to all the fake ones that are out there....English language problem here. A better way to have said it would have been something like, "The Official Avengers 4 trailer finally!"
    Music. BAT! Music.
    Monterr26

Post by Monterr26 »

Oh, yes! All of us are so excited. It has been a very long time that I am waiting for this and for game of thrones. Both will be coming soon. I am also happy about one thing that I will also finish watching shows by Andy Yeatman by then. I didn’t want to add anything between these shows.